Athens - Syngrou Avenue, Greece
25 ANDREA SYGROU AVENUE, ATHENS, 11742
|Sun||08:30 - 21:00|
|Mon||08:30 - 21:00|
|Tue||08:30 - 21:00|
|Wed||08:30 - 21:00|
|Thu||08:30 - 21:00|
|Fri||08:30 - 21:00|
|Sat||08:30 - 21:00|
Travelling to the Greek Islands
Vehicles rented in Greece are not allowed to travel outside of Greece. Vehicles can travel to Greek Island, however you must obtain a written authorisation from the rental desk on arrival. Failure to obtain authorisation before travel will be considered negligence.
Included in the Price
• CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) and Vehicle Theft Waiver (TW) with Excess. (Not included: Tyres, Glass, Wheels, Rear view and side mirrors, Windows, Hubcaps, Undercarriage etc. Please check with the Car Rental Provider on arrival).
• Third Party Liability (maximum coverage of €1,000,000)
• Breakdown assistance is included for mechanical failure only.
• Unlimited mileage
• Airport Fee
• Grace period: The Car Rental Provider permits customers to return their rental vehicles up to 29 minutes later than the time stated on the rental contract without any additional costs.
• One-way fee is included in the price quoted online and payable at the counter, only applicable for One Way Rentals.
Mandatory Documents and Important Information
The following documents are required to collect the vehicle:
• Rental Voucher
• Passport or Identification card
• A valid credit card in the name of the main driver
• A valid (with no endorsements) driving license. International driving licence is required for customers whose license is not written in Roman alphabet (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, and Cyrillic etc). For driving licenses from countries not part of the international driving license treaty, an official translation of your license must be presented with the original license.
• Please note: Customers from US, Canada, Australia and East countries must present an international driving license along with the domestic driving license.
Age Restriction and Driving License: Drivers must be 22 years old and have held a valid driving license for a minimum of 12 months. The maximum renting age is 75 years old.
You must be 19 – 24 years of age to rent Mini and Economy car group.
You must be 25 years of age to rent other car groups.
Young Driver Fees: Young drivers surcharge is not included in the rental price. It is paid in the local currency at the rental desk. If you are between 19 and 21 years old you must pay a young driver surcharge of €20 (excludes 23% tax) per day.
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges you will need to return it full. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved on your credit card that will be released when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return along with an administration fee. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station.
Car Rental Provider only accepts credit cards to pay for costs, excess and deposits at the counter. The main driver of the car rental contract must be the cardholder of one of the following valid credit cards: Diners Club, MasterCard or Visa (except Union Pay Visa or MasterCard). No other form of payment will be accepted.
In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card or lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card, car rental agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
Extras and Additional Charges
ADDITIONAL DRIVERS: €4 per day
BABY SEATS/BOOSTER SEATS: €4 per day with a Maximum charge of €40 per rental.
GPS: The cost of GPS is €8 per day with a maximum charge of €80 per rental.
SNOW CHAINS: €10 per day with a Maximum charge of €100 per rental (available from 1st November to 31st March).
Above prices excludes 23% tax.
Please note: The price of optional extras (including equipment, fuel and insurance) are subject to change without notice and local taxes may apply. Optional extras (equipment) are subject to availability and payable at the counter.